Made in Australia to the highest standards, Paul Daniel Vitamin C Serum is a potent brightening, hydrating and firming preparation. This premium anti-aging formulation promotes cellular neo-genesis and dermal repair due to its unique bioavailability to the skin and ability to slow degenerative processes. The powerful combination of vitamin C, peptides (active chains of amino acids), hyaluronic acid (water soluble) and bio-active botanical compounds increase skin elasticity and collagen production, and regenerate and renew the skin on a cellular level.
- Vitamin C Isopalmitate is a powerful antioxidant with anti-aging benefits. It promotes collagen formation, preserves elastin, and helps protects the skin against environmental pollution and ultraviolet radiation photo-aging. It replenishes and firms the skin, brightens and evens skin tone, improves texture, diminishes blemishes, and improves overall skin complexion.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol – Natural) is a powerful antioxidant produced naturally in sebaceous glandsof the skin, but it diminishes over time. Vitamin E reduces the damage caused by free radicals, a harmful by-product of sunlight, smoke, and pollution. It prevents loss of the collagen andelastin, and thinning of the epidermal layer, which causes wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a water-soluble form of Hyaluronic Acid which is more easily absorbed by the skin and has powerful anti-aging properties. It is found naturally in the skin but declines as we age. Sodium Hyaluronate increases hydration, promotes collagen synthesis, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and discolouration, improves complexion and gives a more youthful fullness to the skin.
- Progeline is an advanced peptide (active chain of amino acids) that protects the matrix of the skin and increases elasticity and the production of collagen, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and sagging. Progeline has been found to decrease the production of progerin, a protein in the skin that speeds up cellular ageing. By decreasing the production of progerin the youthful appearance of the skin is maintained.
- Heptapeptide-8 is a powerful peptide (active chain of amino acids) used in skin care for its anti-aging properties. It tones and retextures the skin and is known to mimic the action of laminin-5, an important molecule which is necessary for the health and appearance of the skin, and helps regenerate and renew the skin on a cellular level.
- Bearberry Leaf is rich in polyphenolic compounds which have strong antioxidant properties that protects the skin from environmental pollution and free radical damage which is known to cause premature wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps to hydrate and lighten the skin and remove mottled pigments, scars and blemishes.
- Kakadu Plum is native to Australia. The extract of this nutrient rich fruit contains potent antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is rich in Vitamins C and E, folic acid and carotenoids, which protect the skin from harmful pollutants and free radicals and reduce the symptoms of ageing. It also helps to reduce dark circles and the puffiness under the eyes.
- Quandong Fruit is native to arid regions of Australian. Also known as ‘Native Peach’, the extract of this medicinal fruit is rich in antioxidants, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also high in vitamin C, vitamin E, minerals, proteins and essential fatty acids to soothe and revitalise the skin, promote cellular repair, strengthen the dermal lipid barrier, boost complexion & brighten skin tone.
- Lilly Pilly Fruit is native to Australia. It is rich in vitamin C andfruit acids, its astringent, anti-bacterial and healing properties helping to regenerate and protect skin cells and promote the production of collagen & elastin. It visibly tones, firms & brighten the overall appearance of the skin.
- Resveratrol is a polyphenol (natural antibiotic produced in plants under stress) which helps repair the skin by activating cell renewal to achieve firmness in the skin. It’s a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that protects the skin from environmental damage.
- Jojoba Oil has the same molecular structure as sebum, the substance in our skin that helps prevents wrinkles and lines. Jojoba is rich inOmega 3 and 6, and vitamins A, D and E and has powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cranberry Fruit Extract is a powerful antioxidant rich in vitamins A, C and E which help boost collagen production, increases hydration, strengthens the lipid barrier and protect against the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Bilberry Fruit Extract contains the potent anti-aging benefits of several antioxidants including resveratrol and quercetin as well as vitamins B, C and E. This extract effectively conditions and boosts the strength of skin tissue while its significant anthocyanoside content (a flavonoid) strengthens capillaries.
Features: Sulphate free, Paraben free, Mineral oil free, Lanolin free, Artificial colour free, SLS free, Nanoparticle free, GMO free, Cruelty free and Vegan Friendly. Made in Australia to the highest standards.
Directions:Wash and pat dry the face before applying a pea sized amount of serum by gently massaging it in. The serum can be used alone or can be used under one of our moisturising creams or used in conjunction with our Paul Daniel Ageless Coenzyme Q10 Complex Oil and Vitamin A & B Night Serum.