Made in Australia to the highest standards, Paul Daniel Elemental Body Custard is an unscented and luxurious blend of premium unrefined organic and bio-active botanical extracts rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids to soothe, moisturise and deeply nourish the skin, leaving the whole body feeling hydrated and revitalised. This potent combination protects the skin from environmental damage and gives an all-over silky-smooth texture.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (certified organic) contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and reduce skin inflammation. Gibberellins stimulates the growth of new cells and allows skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring. Rich in vitamins A, C, E, B1 – B12, minerals and amino acids to name a few, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice reduces stretch marks and nourishes, hydrates and firms the skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol – Natural) is a powerful antioxidant produced naturally in sebaceous glandsof the skin, but it diminishes over time. Vitamin E reduces the damage caused by free radicals, a harmful by-product of sunlight, smoke, and pollution. It prevents loss of the collagen andelastin, and thinning of the epidermal layer, which causes wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Shea Butter (certified organic) keeps the intercellular structure of the epidermis intact, complementing the sebaceous glands by deeply moisturising the skin, forming a natural protective barrier to bacteria, oxidation and UVB rays. It facilitates the skin's healing process, prevents dermal irritation and regenerates the skin.
- Coconut Oil (certified organic) is an excellent moisturiser with antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that strengthen the natural lipid barrier and protect the skin from environmental damage. The triglycerides in the oil attract protein molecules, ensuring timely repair of the collagen layer, reducing the visible signs of aging.
- Almond Sweet Oil (certified organic) is rich in vitamin E, vitamin A, monounsaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. It softens and reconditions the skin and helps protect it from UV radiation and oxidative stress.
- Jojoba Oil (certified organic) has the same molecular structure as sebum, the substance in our skin that helps prevents wrinkles and lines. Jojoba is rich inOmega 3 and 6, and vitamins A, D and E and has powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosehip Oil (certified organic) is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants that help reduce and lighten scars and otherskin blemishes, tighten skin pores and brighten skin
- Avocado Oil (certified organic) is rich in many vitamins and minerals and a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It repairs and renews the skin, stimulates collagen production and helps reverse the visible signs of aging.
- Glycerine (certified organic) is a natural component of healthy skin. It performs the role of humectant and strengthens the skin’s moisturiser barrier, protecting it from environmental damage and irritation.
Features: Sulphate free, Paraben free, Mineral oil free, Lanolin free, Artificial colour free, SLS free, Nanoparticle free, GMO free, Cruelty free and Vegan Friendly. Made in Australia to the highest standards.
Usage: Apply to the body twice a day, morning and night.