Made in Australia to the highest standards, Paul Daniel Ageless Vitamin Complex Cleanser is an advanced cosmeceutical formulation rich in peptides (active chains of amino acids), vitamins, anti-oxidants, bio-active botanical extracts and essential oils to gently cleanse, nourish and fortify the skin. Powerful peptides, retinol, tocopherol and panthenol help to reduce the visible signs of ageing and give a more youthful looking appearance.
- Heptapeptide-8 is a peptide (active chain of amino acids) used in skin care for its anti-aging properties. It is known to mimic the action of laminin-5, an important molecule which is necessary for the health and appearance of the skin, and helps regenerate and renew the skin on a cellular level.
- Vitamin A Palmitate (Retinyl) converts into retinol, which in turn coverts into retinoic acid, by specialised enzymes in the skin. Retinoic acid facilitates communication between cells, encouraging aging cells to continue their renewal process, and regenerate collagen and elastin to prevent the appearance of aging skin, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol – Natural) is a powerful antioxidant produced naturally in sebaceous glandsof the skin, but it diminishes over time. Vitamin E reduces the damage caused by free radicals, a harmful by-product of sunlight, smoke, and pollution. It prevents loss of the collagen andelastin, and thinning of the epidermal.
- Panthenol is the pro-vitamin of B5 and is better at penetrating the skin than Vitamin B5. It is then converted to Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) by specialised enzymes in the skin. Panthenol promotes wound healing, helps restore damaged epithelium, stimulates skin growth, reduces itching and inflammation and improves skin hydration.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is a potent, oil soluble form of Vitamin C Ester. It is a powerful antioxidant and whitening agent, with both anti-acne and anti-aging capabilities. It helps prevent cellular aging by inhibiting the cross-linking of collagen, oxidation of proteins, and lipid peroxidation. It also works synergistically with the antioxidant Vitamin E.
- Agonis Fragrans Branch/Leaf Oil is an Australian native and used by indigenous Australians to balance and unblock emotions. It has powerful anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Avocado Oil is rich in many vitamins and minerals and a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It repairs and renews the skin, stimulates collagen production and helps reverse the visible signs of aging.
- Jojoba Oil has the same molecular structure as sebum, the substance in our skin that helps prevents wrinkles and lines. Jojoba is rich inOmega 3 and 6, and vitamins A, D and E and has powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sandalwood Australian Oil is a strong anti-inflammatory and healing agent. It helps to soothe and tone the skin, and fade scar tissue, acne scars, blemishes and dark marks.
- Cajeput Oil is an essential oil extract of the cajeput tree. It has powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
- Lavender Oil is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant with detoxifying and healing properties that help to protect the skin from fine lines and wrinkles.
Features: Sulphate free, Paraben free, Lanolin free, Mineral oil free, Artificial colour free, Artificial fragrance free, SLS free, Nanoparticle free, GMO free, Cruelty free and Vegan Friendly. Made in Australia to the highest standards.
Usage: Shake well before use. Pump out a small amount and apply to the entire face and neck massaging all over using gentle circular motions while avoiding the eye area. Rinse well and pat dry. Perfect to pair with our Paul Daniel Ageless Face Cream Anti-Wrinkle and Eye Serum.