Made in Australia to the highest standards, Paul Daniel Ageless Eye Serum is an advanced cosmeceutical formulation rich in peptides (active chains of amino acids), biologically active botanical compounds, vitamins and antioxidants that promotes collagen and elastin and provides lift around the eyes to give a firmer and smoother eye contour. It helps to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines and give a more youthful looking appearance.
- Heptapeptide-8 is a powerful peptide (active chain of amino acids) used in skin care for its anti-aging properties. It tones and retextures the skin and is known to mimic the action of laminin-5, an important molecule which is necessary for the health and appearance of the skin, and helps regenerate and renew the skin on a cellular level.
- Progeline (Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2) is an advanced peptide (active chain of amino acids) that protects the matrix of the skin and increases skin elasticity and the production of collagen, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and sagging. Progeline has been found to decrease the production of progerin, a protein in the skin that speeds up cellular ageing. By decreasing the production of progerin the youthful appearance of the skin is maintained.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a water-soluble form of Hyaluronic Acid which is more easily absorbed by the skin and has powerful anti-aging properties. It is found naturally in the skin but declines as we age. Sodium Hyaluronate increases hydration, promotes collagen synthesis, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and discolouration, improves complexion and gives a more youthful fullness to the skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol – Natural) is a powerful antioxidant produced naturally in sebaceous glandsof the skin, but it diminishes over time. Vitamin E reduces the damage caused by free radicals, a harmful by-product of sunlight, smoke, and pollution. It prevents loss of the collagen andelastin, and thinning of the epidermal layer, which causes wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen is a mixture of small peptides obtained from the hydrolysis of collagen. It is readily absorbed by the skin to help stimulate the process of fibroblasts which produces collagen and elastin.
- Resveratrol is a polyphenol (natural antibiotic produced in plants under stress) which helps repair the skin by activating cell renewal to achieve firmness in the skin. It’s a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that protects the skin from environmental damage.
- Coffee Seed Extract hydrates the skin and combats UV damage by improving the strength, resilience and elasticity of the skin. Studies how shown it helps to significantly increase collagen and elastin production.
- Goji Berry Extract is rich in antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and minerals that hydrate, tone and tighten the skin, and reduce age spots and other pigmentation. Polysaccharides and Carotenoids protect and strengthen the natural lipid barrier and help stimulate collagen production.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder is rich in vitamins (A, C, E, B1 – B12), minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides, and fatty acids that nourish and moisturise the skin and increase elasticity.
- Quercus Suber Bark Extract is rich in suberin which has a tightening and lifting effect on the skin and improves texture and tone.
- Alpha-Bisabolol is anactive component of the herb Chamomile and has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, and a soothing, nourishing and restorative effect on the skin.
- Prickly Pear Oil is a potent moisturiser that soften wrinkles, stimulate new cell growth, calm inflammation, help restore elasticity, and brighten skin. Rich in vitamins E and K, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, Prickly Pear Oil also has high concentrations (60.5%) of linoleic acid, an omega-6 essential fatty acid that nourishes and repairs the skin.
- Buriti Oil is rich in essential fatty acids that help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin blemishes, and restore skin elasticity. It has high concentrations of vitamin E and A to help rebuild, moisturise and rehydrate skin cells, and Beta-carotene to protect against environmental stressors and photo-damage,
- Camellia Oil is rich in Palmitic and Omega-6 Linoleic fatty acids, and numerous anti-aging polyphenol antioxidants. It is non-greasy and an excellent all-around moisturizer for the skin, keeping it toned and supple.
- Seabuckthorn Oil has healing and rejuvenating effects on the skin and helps stimulate collagen production.
- Cucumber Oil is a skin pore detoxifier and toner with anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory and moisturising properties.
- Pomegranate Oil is rich in omega 5 fatty acids and has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to repair and protect the skin.
Features: Sulphate free, Paraben free, Lanolin free, Mineral oil free, Artificial colour free, Artificial fragrance free, SLS free, Nanoparticle free, GMO free, Cruelty free and Vegan Friendly. Made in Australia to the highest standards.
Usage: To use as is by applying the Eye Serum to the delicate eye region twice a day, morning and night. This product is perfect to pair with our Paul Daniel Ageless Face Cream Anti-Wrinkle and Vitamin Complex Cleanser.