Made in Australia to the highest standards, Paul Daniel Vitamin A & B Night Serum is the ultimate anti-aging transformative serum that renews and revitalises your skin as you sleep! Made of the purest ingredients, this premium serum is rich in vitamins A (retinol), B3, B5, peptides (active chains of amino acids), hyaluronic acid (water soluble) and bio-active botanical compounds which activate skin cell renewal and regenerate collagen and elastin. Paul Daniel Vitamin A & B Night Serum rebuilds the natural lipid barrier, thoroughly hydrates and replenishes the skin matrix, and reduces inflammation, fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of ageing.
- Matrixyl 3000 is a combination of 2 peptides (active chains of amino acids) that work synergistically. Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, which stimulates the feedback loop that triggers synthesis of new collagen and helps to improve wound healing, activate skin remodelling, improve the structure of the skin matrix and reduce scarring; and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (with amino acids glycine-glutamine-proline-arginine) which is connected to palmitic acid and improves oil solubility and skin penetration, reduces inflammation and degradation of the skin matrix, diminishes wrinkles, and increases skin firmness and elasticity.
- Vitamin A Palmitate (Retinyl) converts into retinol, which in turn coverts into retinoic acid, by specialised enzymes in the skin. Retinoic acid facilitates communication between cells, encouraging aging cells to continue their renewal process, and regenerate collagen and elastin to prevent the appearance of aging skin, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multifaceted benefits for all types of skin, particularly aging skin. These benefits include enhancing the cell barrier of the skin and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, dullness and a weakened skin surface.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) is a potent anti-inflammatory and has natural moisturising, soothing, healing and regenerating properties. It is a natural humectant (water binding substance) that repairs the skin barrier and protects it from pollutants and irritants.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a water-soluble form of Hyaluronic Acid which is more easily absorbed by the skin and has powerful anti-aging properties. It is found naturally in the skin but declines as we age. Sodium Hyaluronate increases hydration, promotes collagen synthesis, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and discolouration, improves complexion and gives a more youthful fullness to the skin.
- Allantoin is extracted from the root of the comfrey plant and is a gentle natural moisturiser that soothes, softens and protects the skin. Allantoin is an essential healing element that promotes fibroblast and supports skin cell regeneration.
- Mandarin Cold Pressed Oil is known for its gentle healing and nourishing properties and helps to reduce acne, stretch marks, wrinkles, scars and age spots and inhibit infection of irritated skin by preventing bacteria and fungal development.
Features: Sulphate free, Paraben free, Mineral oil free, Lanolin free, Artificial colour free, SLS free, Nanoparticle free, GMO free, Cruelty free and Vegan Friendly. Made in Australia to the highest standards.
Usage: At night after cleansing, apply to the face and neck. Follow with a non-active moisturiser as desired. The serum can be used in conjunction with our Paul Daniel Ageless Coenzyme Q10 Complex Oil and Vitamin C Serum.